Besides quite a few bug fixes the latest version also introduce a new headless feature.
Headless content API
A headless or decoupled CMS is a way to separate content management from presentation, allowing the content to be consumed by something like a mobile app or a single page application. And in this version we've added an optional NuGet package that will add a content API so that content from the CMS can be requested by external code.
Here's more information on how to use Kaliko CMS as a headless CMS
- Fixed problem with unicode characters in composition properties
- Fixed problem with default values for menu and sitemap visibility not honored by administration UI
- Fixed problem with duplicate ApplicationPaths when creating a new page running site in virtual folder
- Fixed problem with incompatible data types for some data providers such as Oracle
- Fixed problem with using required flag on fields in composite and collection properties
- Fixed problem with hidden publish and save buttons on iOS
- Fixed problem with freezing page tree when moving pages in admin
- Fixed problem with editor for file properties inside collections
- Added option to specify connection string name in configuration
- Removed client file size limit on file upload